EUR476.38
RUB4.82
CNY61.31
Авторизуйтесь через социальную сеть:

GoogleMailruOdnoklassnikiVkontakteYandex
Сегодня 26 апреля 2024 года, пятница

Форум

Need trucking services from China

Good afternoon, I am a retailer of spare parts and equipment, I order everything in China, faced with the problem of transporting goods from Chinese warehouses. Everything needs to be delivered to Kazakhstan, the firm I previously cooperated with is closing down. Who should I turn to for such services?

Комментарии ()

1. 20 июля 2022, 16:32
    #
    It's a good business, nowadays most people work with China. The quality of goods has improved noticeably compared to 10-12 years ago. They used to make low-quality and cheap stuff. Now the quality has improved a lot, and the price tag hasn't risen much.
    1. 20 июля 2022, 16:34
      #
      We've understood that, too, and for quite a long time. We started ordering goods and equipment a long time ago, too, but the logistics chain is now broken and it is urgent to restore it.
      1. 20 июля 2022, 16:38
        #
        The main thing is to quickly restore the logistics chain, and the delay in delivery of goods can be compensated by the local market for the first time. You can order freight transportation by rail globalinklogistics.com/services/rail-freight/ in this company. They provide quality services for a relatively low price tag. And they will also help you with the paperwork and disputes at customs.

Вы должны авторизоваться, чтобы оставлять комментарии.

Вы не можете публиковать новые темы.
        Вы не можете оставлять комментарии.
        Вы не можете прикреплять изображения.
        Пройдите авторизацию!

Добавить новую тему

Афоризм дня

И все-таки я, рискуя прослыть шутом, дураком, паяцем, и ночью, и днем твержу об одном - не надо, люди, бояться! А. Галич

Последние темы на форуме

Комментарии на форуме

От редакции

Использование материалов возможно только при наличии активной ссылки на городской портал «Семей Сити».

Редакция не несет ответственности за содержание рекламных объявлений, статей и комментариев.

Наш адрес: 071406, Казахстан
        г. Семей, ул. Сыбанова, 2
        Моб.: 8 747 650 05 30
        E-mail:

Посещаемость

Рейтинг@Mail.ru Яндекс.Метрика